Organisational Development & Talent Manager
Please note the following minimum essential requirements:
• B.Com Hons Degree (NQF Level 8) in Human Resources / Industrial Psychology (Essential)
• Master’s Degree Commerce (NQF Level 9) in Industrial Psychology
• A minimum of eight (8) years operational Organisational Development, Transformation, Behavioral Training, Psychometric Assessment and Work Design experience (Experience in these areas are essential)
• A minimum of 4 years middle management experience (Essential)
Accreditation and Registration:
• Registered Psychometrist or registered Industrial Psychologist at the HPCSA (Essential) (Must be current and valid)
• SABPP Registration
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
• Business acumen
• Building relationships
• Results driven
• Ability to influence
• Leading change
• Planning and coordination
• Computer literacy (Oracle, QlikView, MS Office Suite, Functional/Departmental specific system software/tools, i.e. Psychometrical, job evaluation, transformation etc or equivalent.)
Manage, oversee, coordinate, integrate, improve and standardize Northern-Cape OD/Talent management policies, procedures, philosophy and delivery/reporting systems.
Coordinate legislative alignment and SABPP alignment/improvement of Northern-Cape OD/Talent practices, systems and policies.
Coordinate Social and Labour plan OD/Talent commitments of Northern Cape Operations.
Coordinate a comprehensive succession plan optimally aligned with Northern Cape Transformation strategy/plan/compliance.
• NC OD/Talent policies, practices and procedures;
• Information management systems;
• Social and Labour plan commitments;
• Integrated succession plan;
• Risk register;
• NC Talent/OD/Transformation Forum;
• NC Mine Managers Association HRD Committee;
• Psychometric practices;
• Women-in-mining strategies for NC Operations;
• NC Leadership development;
• Change management;
• Work design and job grading;
• NC Employee value proposition;
• Interaction with NC Operations;
• Statutory compliance;
• Quality management;
• Continuous improvement;
• Stakeholder engagement and relationships;
• NC Blue print;
• Budget and cost control;
• SHERQ adherence and compliance in own area of work;
• Work Ethics.
To apply for this position please could you visit and register your CV at www.smplacements.co.za and apply directly on line.
You can also Fax your CV through to 086 663 6866 or e-mail email@example.com
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants, who have not been contacted within
2 – 3 weeks of the closing date, should assume that their application has not been successful.
SM Placements is an equal opportunity employer.