SM Placements is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals for the position of Manager Operations and Programms in Pietermaritzburg, Kwazulu Natal for an exciting role within an NGO in the building field.
Interested applicants should send to email@example.com
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The following are the qualifications, experience, knowledge and attributes requirements:
Education, Training and Experience
• A postgraduate qualification in a built environment discipline or equivalent experience;
• 7-10 years’ proven experience;
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience at management level;
• Excellent planning, budgeting, risk assessment, financial management, verbal and written communication, human resource and diversity management skills;
• Ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams;
• Clean code EB driving licence;
• 3 traceable references.
Areas of Competency
• Releveant Technical Knowledge
• NPO Sectoral Knowledge
• Regulatory knowledge
• Project Planning
• Budgeting, Financial Reporting
• Contracting & Procurement
• Proposals & Tenders
• Strategic Planning
• Environmental Scanning
• Risk Profiling
Key performance areas
• Be responsible for operational planning, delivery, and financial and human resource management;
• Establish and maintain clear lines of reporting and responsibility between our Finance component, Board of Directors, funders and clients on delegated programmes, projects and contracts;
• Manage programmes and projects from inception to close-out;
• Manage multi-disciplinary teams of in-house and outsourced professionals;
• Assist the Executive Director with project proposals and tenders, risk assessment, marketing and stakeholder relations.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants, who have not been contacted within 2 – 3 weeks of the closing date, should assume that their application has not been successful.
SM Healthcare Placements is an equal opportunity employer