ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT SPECIALISTS
The above position is vacant at within a Solar Power company. This vacancy is based between Johannesburg and Upington. Head Office based in Sandton.
• A relevant degree
• 5 – 8 years Experience
• Effective Mathematical skills
• Must possess knowledge about business and management principles including strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership
• Financial modelling skills
• Forecasting and budgeting
• Analytical thinking and logical procedures
• Liaison between Owner and Contractor to prepare quarterly reports based on Economic Development contractual obligations
• Liaison with the Department of Energy (DoE) where required on Rectification Plans
• Preparation of Rectification Plans
• Yearly reporting to the DoE per commitments and creation of yearly Economic Development Plan
• Creation of Social Economic Development plans and implementation of obligations
• Join Owner with any DoE meetings or report progress on success programs
• Aware of South African government regulations and ability to read and understand bidding documents for obligations
I. To apply please could you upload & register your CV www.smplacements.co.za
II. Alternatively you can e-mail your Complete CV with duties , Salary Slip to email@example.com
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants, who have not been contacted within 2 – 3 weeks of the closing date, should assume that their application has not been successful.
SM Placements is an equal opportunity employer.