Billing Manager – WestRand
Salary: R25 – R30 000 ctc
The above position is vacant in Roodepoort, reporting to the Group Billing Compliance Manager. The purpose of the position is to ensure efficient processing and Administration of Group revenue stream and the Developing and Maintaining of the SAP Sales and Distribution model
Minimum Education & skills required:
• At least Matric certificate and SAP experience would be an added advantage
• Proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint and advanced Excel is essential
• Strong administration and organizational skills
• Numerical accuracy and high methodical working methods are required
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels
• Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Must have own transport.
• Ensure daily recons are accurate, complete and handed in on time.
• Ensure contracts that are allocated to this position, are being captured on SAP and invoiced in full, every month.
• Monthly tasks are planned for in advance and actioned on the due dates set out.
• Provide support to the Group on all revenue related and SAP SD system queries that are reported.
• Tasks that will be allocated, but not limited to , includes National Client increases, processing and vetting; New tenders awarded to the Group, checking and balancing; be responsible for Projects and Acquisitions that come on board, roll out of revenue systems, training and support.
• Compliance audits on branches where Regional billing are situated
• Be the 2IC in the absence of the Group Billing Compliance Manager, full functions and responsibilities.
I. To apply please could you upload & register your CV www.smplacements.co.za
II. Alternatively you can e-mail your Complete CV with duties , Salary Slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants, who have not been contacted within 2 – 3 weeks of the closing date, should assume that their application has not been successful.
SM Placements is an equal opportunity employer.